Tuesday, April 07, 2009


BJ as the fallen one

PLEASE TAKE SIX AND AHALF MINUTES AND WATCH THIS VIDEO OF BJ'S LIFE AND MINISTRY!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRNANk5rI2g (click on the text, or copy and paste it to your browser, to see the video)


Years ago, after BJ passed away, a friend named Jim put together a video for us. The video was set to the song written by Bart of MercyMe. It is called "I Would Die for You." The song, as most of you know, was inspired by the depth of BJ's writings and understanding of his Mighty God.

After moving to Tulsa, another friend, David (who got married on Saturday) took the video, and added video footage with voices, to the still clips that were the original. This is the video we have shown to university students, churches, schools and para church groups, around the country.

We have finally felt the peace to go ahead and post this for all to see. It is now on youtube. Our prayer is that the Lord will use this as an additional tool to inspire many to a deeper walk of obedience. Please share the link with your friends and family members, and pray that the Lord will bless and use it to further His kingdom.

Apart from His blessing, this will just be one more video in a sea of them. You can also find an interview on youtube that Deanna and I did at our church with a student who was doing a report on the life of a martyr. Please feel free to share or use this to bring Him glory!

It can be found at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RhhvwmJ66I


dad

7 Comments:

At 2:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I played the video for Ray this morning. His comment was "Pretty Powerful".
Aunt Maralyn

 
At 3:04 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

Hi Brent,

When I copy and paste the link, youtube says "This video is no longer available". I'm I doing something wrong? I would love to see this video and share it with others.

Thanks for sharing!

 
At 4:15 PM, Blogger Marti Pieper said...

Melissa, The link works when I try it but you are not the first to make that comment. I'm not sure if it's a browser problem or what.

Anyway, another way to reach it is to go to

www.youtube.com and type

I Would Die for You BJ

into the search box.

Hope that helps!

Marti
aka praying in pink

 
At 4:56 PM, Blogger Pray for BJ said...

Thank you for trying Melissa, and thank you Marti for helping out here.

I have had several complaints now and have even experienced the same from wireless at my home. However, I assure you, the video is still up, so please keep trying! Thanks!

 
At 4:03 AM, Anonymous kasie millar said...

hey my name is kasie aka evangilistgirl i live in new zealand i started reading i would die for you the book at my school then someone got it out and didnt return it and so i got my mum to bye it for me and it has really impacted me so i am going to take on the call and go on a mission when i finish school which is 2 years away because i am 15 and i am year 11, form 5

Bj sounds really cool and i wish i knew about this earlier, cause then i could have try and be involved
God bless

your sister in christ kasie millar

 
At 9:06 PM, Blogger jeje said...

pandora
pandora charms
off white jordan 1
christian louboutin shoes
canada goose jackets
pandora
ed hardy clothing
ray ban sunglasses
moncler online outlet
nike shoes

 
At 9:19 PM, Blogger 5689 said...

zzzzz2018..8.14
adidas yeezy
pandora charms
football pas cher
adidas football soldes
クロムハーツ
ugg boots
hermes belts
off white jordan 1
tn pas cher
vibram fivefingers

 

Post a Comment

<< Home