Tuesday, March 13, 2007

We are amid a very busy week as we prepare to take a team of 30 to Mexico. We leave for Nuevo Laredo on Friday afternoon. Tonight Deanna and I will be heading to Owasso, Ok. to share with a mission team from Texas, who are here to serve. Tomorrow night we will be at Ridgeway Baptist Church in Sapulpa, speaking.

Overnight we have had the privilege of entertaining friends from Indiana. What a blessing to us to have them in our home. Thank you for praying for this ministry and being faithful to our Savior. God Bless You.

brent

6 Comments:

At 10:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

May God give you strength as you go about his week. May His work be done.

 
At 11:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Lord be with you this week. God Bless.

 
At 12:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Praying for you and these events.
\o/

 
At 1:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, You'll be in Mexico while we're in Peru!!

We're excited about seeing Derek and his mission field, but like you, are very busy trying to get everything done before we leave....

God bless you!!
Jolene

 
At 8:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's been too long since I've read this blog, but reading yesterday's post reminded me of what I've missed. I'm a little on the "OCD" side and feel that I have to go back and read every single posting that I've missed, so I tend not to get on for lack of time. But God called me back to this today and Praise Him!! Thank you for continuing to work to further His kingdom. You are an awesome vessel for Him!

 
At 10:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dad,
Praying for you while you are preparing for God's glorious calling. We begin prep for Guadalajara in the coming weeks. Let me know if you are possibly connected with this trip (the Warren Baptist Trip).
Many thanks and prayers,
Matt

 

Post a Comment

<< Home