Thursday, April 17, 2008


Carol and Deanna. Carol and her husband Lowell were with us through our 6 week journey in the hospital.


Thank you Jeff Cross for fixing our picture issue and adding the slide show to this site! You have blessed us once again. Jeff is the one who set this site up for us.


I APOLOGIZE FOR THE CONFUSION, BUT JPAMERICA.COM DOES NOT LET YOU LISTEN LIVE UNLESS YOU PAY A MEMBERSHIP FEE. I HAD NOT FULLY LOOKED INTO THIS. I AM SORRY. YOU CAN TRY GOING THROUGH STATION FINDER FROM HER WEBSITE, BUT IT LOOKS LIKE SOME OF THE STATIONS THAT ACTUALLY CARRY HER PROGRAM ARE SMALL TOWN STATIONS. YOU MAY NOT BE ABLE TO ACCESS THE PROGRAM.

Today, Deanna and I will be on Janet Parshall's America from 2pm to 3pm ET (3-4 CT). This is a national radio broadcast that airs in all 50 states (as near as we can tell). It is an honor for us to be asked to be on this show. You can hear the show by clicking on www.jpamerica.com and then clicking on the "listen live" button from her site.

We have been privileged to participate in many interviews, but this one feels very different, since it is national. We would appreciate it if you would remember us today as we try to make sure that Jesus remains the "main thing" as we share.


Perhaps American Idol has turned us all into music critics. I know we enjoy watching and critiquing. My American Idol...Deanna... is singing in church this Sunday for all three services. She will play the piano and sing "Captivate Us" by Christy and Nathan Nockels and Charlie Hall. She blesses me so much! I can't wait to hear her!
Feel free to join us at Parkview Baptist Church at 8, 9:35 or 10:55 this Sunday morning.

What? I gave you three days notice, you can still make the trip.

brent

6 Comments:

At 2:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know, Brent, those 3 blocks are so grueling, they are horrible compared to my 18 hours to VA...

 
At 3:17 PM, Blogger Marti Pieper said...

As I started listening to my local station online, I thought someone else might want the link. It will only help if you check this between 3 and 4 EST (2-3 CST):

http://uni1.salem.streamaudio.com/WHIM_AM

PRAYING for the interview especially in pink,
with tender love,

Marti

 
At 3:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, I just wanted to let you know that I am praying for your family. I just started the book "I Would Die For You" on Monday, and i just finished it this afternoon. I was not able to put it down, or ever stop talking about it. BJ was an amazing man of God and his faith has encouraged me so much. Your whole family seems so amazing and all seem to have such a genuine passion for The Lord. That is so awesome. I just wanted to let you know that I am praying for you guys and i think having this site and everything is so incredible.Stay Strong, God Bless.
In Christ's Love,
Hannah

 
At 11:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi everyone--
We miss you! Hope you are all doing well. Deanna, we will be praying for you on Sunday as you sing. Wish we were there to hear it!
Hugs and kisses,
Nate and Amy

 
At 7:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I listened to your interview today and it truly touches my heart to hear your story. Your family inspires me and I'm so blessed to be so close to you all. I love you and I'm praying for all of you. I pray that many more will come to know God as their savior through "I Would Die For You" and BJ's story. God Bless...

 
At 4:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read "I Would Die for You" and I must say I LOVED IT. What BJ did was amazing. I mean his love for God really shined through. The book really inspired me to take my relationship with the Lord seriously and not mess around, because we might not have tomorrow.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home