Thursday, January 06, 2011


My Mother and my daughter...


I ask you to be please be in prayer over my schedule:

January 8 Ridgeway Baptist Church, Youth Leadership, Sapulpa, Oklahoma
January 18 KTIS Faith Radio Network 2:30 interview
January 19 Brookside Baptist Church Youth, Tulsa, Oklahoma
January 21-23 First Baptist Church, Newkirk, Oklahoma
February 10-24 Cambodia set-up trip for Missions
March 12-19 Nuevo Laredo, Mexico Mission trip
June 14-19 Awe Star Ministries Leadership Training
June 19-22 Awe Star University
June 23-July 20 Mission trip to Chile
July 20-22 Debriefing
July 22-24 Train Panama Mission team
August 1 Debrief Panama Mission team
November 4-6 iGo Missions Conference, Owasso, Oklahoma


Those of you who still follow this blog, I appreciate so much your prayer support and consideration, as we seek to be obedient to the Lord.

I sense we are entering a season of change, but do not yet know or understand what that means. Please be in prayer over this, with us.

God bless you, and have a great weekend!!!


dad

3 Comments:

At 8:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been hearing the same thing...that we are in a season of change. New things coming... etc. Thank you for the confirmation

 
At 3:55 AM, Blogger Watching And Waiting said...

Sincerely praying over your schedule and for you and your family. Your posts are always encouraging. :)

 
At 9:49 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I am looking for my memories through the stories, the narrative of people. I feel it is difficult but I will try.
povaup

 

Post a Comment

<< Home