Monday, April 20, 2009


Lauren and me being completely serious...


Yesterday, Lauren and I had the privilege of ministering together. She sang before and after I preached.

Many of you have asked me for a way to hear the message so I am giving you the link. My flesh wants to explain many things...I'll simply say, there was much more to this message, but I felt the Lord direct it the way you hear it.

Here is the link: http://www.kxoj.com/churches/sites/29/

There was evidence that the Lord used this message in the lives of our church body. I am praying that it opens the door for us to really begin to take seriously our role as the body of Christ.

Feel free to listen, but do not feel obligated!

That is all for today. Have a great week!


brent

3 Comments:

At 12:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brent, I am looking forward to hearing the message, I know that the Lord used you both to minister to the needs of His body.

Brad

 
At 5:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I certainly believe that God spoke through your message with exactly what the body needed to hear. We'll continue to be in prayer for change within our church family.

 
At 5:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brent, you are a beautifully sharp tool in the Hands of our Lord; accurate and sure. There is much to say... even more to confess and repent of. Thank you. Much love and respect.
Mark

 

Post a Comment

<< Home