Thursday, October 19, 2006

NBC Indpls can be reached at 317-255-6692 to find out service times and locations. Anyone can attend and there is no cost...

ECC in Ft Wayne will be with the students from 9:45 to 10:45 Sunday AM.
(I do not have the address or phone number handy, but it can be googled, I believe it's on Hwy 24)

Finally, It has taken all morning for my computer to decide to let me on this site. It is crazy how hard it is to be patient when you know you have a limited window of time, and must get things done in that period. Now I don't have time to write much.

It makes me wonder if the Lord ever feels that way watching us flounder around missing the main thing, and having to wait on us to "get it." Once we do, much can be accomplished for Him. We must look at whether we are making Him wait, or if we are getting the core of what He wants us to see, and then busy about His business.

Deanna and I leave for Indiana early tomorrow morning. She is speaking twice at Northside Baptist in Indianapolis, and I am speaking at ECC in Ft Wayne. Please lift up the hearers, that they will be obedient to whatever the Lord moves in their hearts to do. Our desire is to be obedient to His call, and to not make Him wait on us to be obedient!

brent

9 Comments:

At 10:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't you just love technology?! Praying for all, hearers and speakers! \o/

 
At 11:51 AM, Blogger natenamy said...

Can't wait to see you all! SO excited!
Love ya,
Amy and Nate too

 
At 1:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would love to go and hear Deanna speak in Indianapolis! What time is the event? Do you need a ticket or be a member of the congregation to hear her powerful words? Any information would be a great help to me! Thank you blog family.

 
At 2:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Safe travels Family,
I saw Whitney last night. She is beaming about your visit.
See you in Indianapolis at churh.
bless you all, Family

 
At 4:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Praying for your safe travel and for being able to spend precious moments with your family.
Would you mind providing contact info for ECC in Fort Wayne as well?
Thanks!

 
At 9:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

mom and dad!

i'm home this weekend as well.. the first time since i left.. i'm way excited! its been great! and will continue to be i'm sure!

i love you guys. in 2 weeks..i'll be seeing you! WOO!

praying always-
~kristin

 
At 1:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry I havn't been able to post much lately! Midterms are keeping me pretty busy. I'll be heading home again this weekend for fall break too. I have pretty limited access to computers at home so I won't be able to check the site as much but I'll be praying for you all as you go and speak at Northside Baptist and Ft. Wayne. Love you guys, and have a safe trip!

Mike
Peru 05

 
At 8:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Praying for all of you.

 
At 10:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful testimony Deanna.
You are a strong spirit filled lady. Gods blessings be with you
Love from Indpls., IN

 

Post a Comment

<< Home