Friday, February 08, 2008

The Lord has put before us many incredible opportunities over the next several weeks. We are most humbled and thankful for them. We are also in great need of your continous prayer support. I know the Lord has significant plans. I also know the enemy is stirred up.

I want to share our speaking schedule so that you can know how to pray:

2/8/08 Radio Interview (taping) SOS Radio, Las Vegas, Nv. 4pm CT

2/10 -2/13/08 Revival at Erin Springs Baptist Church, Lindsay, Ok.

2/11/08 Radio Interview (live) KBLP 105.1 FM, Lindsay, Ok. 8:30am CT

2/15/08 Radio Interview (live) WFLO Richmond, Va. 7:05am CT

2/15/08 Radio Interview (live) KBJS Jacksonville, Tx. 11:05am CT

2/16-2/17/08 Ridgeway Baptist Youth Retreat at Grand Lake, Ok.

2/20/08 Radio Interview WGRT (taping) Port Huron, Mi.

2/24/08 First Southern Golden, Mo.

2/25/08 Radio Interview (live) WVNE Worcester, Ma. 1-2pm CT

2/26/08 Radio Interview (live) WTLN Orlando, Fla. 1:30pm CT

2/27/08 Faith Presbyterian, Goodlettsville, Tn.

2/29/08 Evangelistic Temple Christian School, Tulsa, Ok.

There is more coming in March. We do need your prayer support as we seek to bring Him and Him alone the glory. I am still working full time at Awe Star and Deanna is still teaching. We believe God has opened these doors and that we need to walk out the obedience He has called us to. I apologize for failing to share our January schedule (which has been similar) as I know many of you are praying, and I just haven't communicated well.

We cannot do this without you! We Praise God for your love, encouragement and intercession!

brent

6 Comments:

At 10:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

May the Lord continue to use your story (and this blog) to bring more to Him.

 
At 11:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Praying daily. \O/

 
At 5:09 PM, Blogger ritaleelovesyou said...

Those opportunities are awesome! I will definitely be lifting you guys up in my prayer!!

 
At 7:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Read BJ's story on the CBN website. I just wanted to tell you that BJ is still inspiring today. I have been struggling so often with the "die daily" part of my relationship with God and to hear this story and read the strength in your family's words, I realize that the only place to be is in the Hands of the Almighty, come what may.

 
At 9:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

amazing that you are still here. i haven't checked this site for 2 yrs. what a blessing God is working through you. May God continue to richly guide and bless you!!

 
At 4:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just read your book "I would Die For You", and reading this book felt like I actually knew BJ personally, and his story completely changed my life. I've finally found meaning in my life, and I'm finding out what it really means to love now. I wish I actually knew BJ, he feels like a close friend now, even though I never really knew him. I've become close with God these last few weeks while reading your book. I can't wait to meet BJ in heaven someday.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home