Monday, May 23, 2011


Come, let us worship the King!


The past two weekends have been amazing.

I had the privilege of speaking to the community of Leon County Texas for the second time. 10 churches were present in our worship experience!

I had been there in December of last year, and was honored to be asked back. Many times, when people hear our story, the Lord moves, but a basic assumption is made that when I speak, I only share about BJ.

My heart is drawn to these people in a unique way. Being asked back only intensified my love for them! God is moving in their community, and it has been a pleasure to be part of that! What an encouragement they are!

Then this past weekend, I was privileged to return to a church in Sapulpa, Oklahoma. This is another place that gets it! God is moving in their hearts! They are missional in their approach to their community and beyond! It is so encouraging to be a part of what God is doing!

I could not be more thankful for His provision and the encouragement that results from walking in simple obedience to opportunities He provides.

I have met some amazing people, and have been afforded the privilege of seeing God at work.

I praise Jesus for this!

I know I have a propensity to drone on about what His people are not doing, so I am thankful for the chance to see Him working through these!


Our office is very busy getting ready for our summer trips. Our teams are headed to Cambodia, Latvia, Panama and Peru. I appreciate the prayer support many of you continue to give!

We continue to walk through a season of change and are seeking His direction for each step. For the second summer in a row, the country the Lord put on my heart for Deanna and I to lead a team to, has been closed down, due to lack of students.

Last summer, a new work began in my own ministry as I have had the privilege of coming alongside of some Christian men, and walking through life and decision making with them.

I have been so encouraged by this.

I am excited to see what is in store next! Perhaps more of the same... perhaps bigger change... perhaps none of the above.

He is in control!


dad

2 Comments:

At 12:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We are praying for you and with you that the Lord will direct your path and give you peace. AND I'm sure he will in HIS time frame.
Love you Aunt Maralyn

 
At 12:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is an add on to the first I wrote. I sure love the picture and remember that night so well. Aunt M

 

Post a Comment

<< Home