Saturday, December 03, 2005

God is sooo good! We had safe flights with no problems. However, the enemy has been attacking the circumstances of CousinBeth's family and ours. The Lord prevails and we praise Him!

Last night was amazing! What a blessed event for the Lord! The music, and drama were Spirit-filled, and healing. We shared much emotion, but the Lord gave us strength to be able to serve. Oh how I wish you could hear Deanna and Whitney sing! It was as if they were singing directly to their Savior! Oh wait...they were!! Their voices moved and stirred so many as they gave their all for Him. They were not the only ones to share in music. You would be blessed by each person and group that shared!

Meeting many of our blog family from NC has been a huge comfort and inspiration. Too many to name, and I do not want to leave anyone out, but know that there were many who have blessed us in attendance.

At the conclusion of the evening we saw a 60 something year old gentleman, and single mother of two give their hearts to the Lord. The heavens are rejoicing, and I am in awe of my God. Statistics show that once past the teenage years, there is a very low likelihood of one surrendering their hearts to Jesus. Not on this night. Praise God for new believers.

I am so thankful to have been able to share the gospel and about it's impact on Beej's life with this celebration. Oh how God is working! Please keep praying, as we have another "Dinner Theater" tonight, and two services tomorrow to sing and share with.

The evening was videotaped, and will be made available through Christ Wesleyan Church. More detail later.

CousinBeth, her husband Dennis, and children Angela, David, and Matthew portrayed a drama based on Beej's life. The Holy Spirit moved in Dennis' heart to write this, and I am so thankful that he was obedient. What an amazing blessing, and oh how the Spirit moved in the audience!

Thank you so much for lifting this event up to our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ!

Serving the King beside you,

dad


Erin, I hope you and your parents are coming tomorrow.

Lattany, we have been lifting you before the throne, and are so thankful you are healing. Please give us more details about your trip, and how the Lord moved, and your illness.

16 Comments:

At 1:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so thankful to hear the Spirit so strong in your family right now -- moving to minister to others through your darkest hours -- how healing for you and for those who have found Christ through you!

 
At 4:26 PM, Blogger Ashley Reagan said...

Thanks for the update! Good to know you are safe. I'll be praying for you all this weekend. Hope it is amazing! :)

Ashley Dawn

 
At 7:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am thanking God for your safe travel and how He is working through all of you. I have been and will continue praying for all of you this weekend.

 
At 9:21 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Praise God that He patiently waits for those of us past our teen years to hear Him calling us. I know I fit into this percentage, being saved at 43.... Oh how the angels are singing..
Continuing to lift you ALL up in prayer to the throne room. How I wish I could be there to join in the celebration.

In His Love
Linda
Ok

 
At 10:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for coming to NC and sharing your story with us at Christ Weslyan. I know you have touched the hearts of many, you have for our family. Your family will forever be in our prayers. Your son was and is still amazing, to touch so many lives before going home to our Lord and still touch so many today. Have a safe flight home.

 
At 10:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Our God Is A Mighty God!
I'm still here praying for you all!
Love Always,
Rachel

 
At 12:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HALILUJAH!!!!!
Praise Jesus
We are Thankful
AMEN

 
At 1:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been praying almost continually for you all.. I'm incredibly amazed again at what God's doing and wish I could have been there! Life is war, as BJ said to me over and over. But every time he followed it with, "God is love, and this is true."
Love you

 
At 1:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Higgins,
THis week has been so hetic for me that I haven't found time to "check up" on ya'll! I am so thankful that ya'll had a good trip and Praise God for the new sisters in brothers I will someday meet in Heaven.
I continue to pray for ya'll and send hugs via internet!

Love,
Because of HIM

Nicole, Eagle RIver AK

PS. Just wanted to let you know... We found out Thursday we are expecting a new addition to our family at the beginning of August 2006. Colton is a excited and told me yesterday morning ,"Mommy, I think your tummy is already getting fatter!" Bless his little 5 yr old heart!

 
At 2:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

God is sooo good!

 
At 4:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for the update! i love to hear how He is using y'all to turn hearts towards Him!

I'm praying for safety home and lots of divine encounters while you're away!!

Love you all~kristin

 
At 10:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

are u ever coming to kansas city? i go to the same church the leaf family does, and i was just wondering if you were thinking of coming up here. i love read everyday, and everyday it contiues to life me up!
lizzy-KC mo

 
At 8:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

As I watch Deanna back at work at PVLE , I see her slowly return to the smiling wonderful spiritual Deanna we love and know. Deanna, you will never know your daily walks thru PVLE give me the spiritual direction I need each and everyday. I thank God each day that you have the strength to come back each day and feed each of us with spiritual food. thanks... Deanna

 
At 11:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Searching for Travel Guide?
We have collected together in one convenient place a wide assortment of atlantaTravel Guide information.

 
At 1:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Searching for Travel Guide?
We have collected together in one convenient place a wide assortment of australiaTravel Guide information.

 
At 1:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude I've been praying for a BJ for weeks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home