Sunday, August 21, 2005

Last night was quiet. This morning BJ's oxygen level was down to the 70s, so they did another minor surgery to insert another tube into his leg to help with drainage and blood circulation. His oxygen level stayed around 80% after that, but it's still kind of shaky. Overall, a pretty good day, considering. The boring days when I have little to report are encouraging.
I just want to thank you all for your encouragement! I (and my family) have some amazing friends out there, and I don't know that I've ever appreciated ya'll as much as I do now, for your prayer support, your comfort, your thoughtfulness... Your prayers are mighty because our God is mighty!
Night, Lauren

3 Comments:

At 9:42 PM, Blogger Kalliopi Psalm said...

Trevor and I will keep BJ and the whole family in our prayers. Many blessings upon you all. -Trevor (Rusty's old intern) and Amy Harden

 
At 10:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Prayers from Canada, for B.J. and his family. As a mother of a 15 year old boy myself, my heart goes out to all of you. We are praying and praying for you all.

Love and Blessings,
In Him,
Lesley Kennedy

 
At 9:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey guys! I'm here in Charlotte, North Carolina. I've been checking your website everyday to be up-to-date on BJ's recovery. I'm glad to hear that he is doing better!!! The Cuny's, the Murphy's, and the Nelson's are praying for you. If there is anything we can do don't hesitate to call. You have my number. We love ya'll and we're praying for you and BJ.
-Patrick Cuny

 

Post a Comment

<< Home